Download and print the applications listed below. You must join the National Association in order to become a member of the local chapter.
Membersip in the Chapter shall be of five (5) types, without limt in number, and is open at all times to any qualified person who pays their annual National Association dues and comply with the National Association and Chapter Constitution and Bylaws. Types of membership are as follow:
1. REGULAR MEMBERSHIP: shall include any person who has ever served, or may hereafter serve with any unit of the Ninth and/or Tenth Cavalry Regiments or Squadrons -
provided such person shall have an Honorable Discharge or Separation from such service or continues to serve honorably.
2. ALLIED MEMBERSHIP: shall include any person who has ever served, or may ever serve with any unit of the Twenty-
Seventh or Twenty-Eighth Cavalry Regiments or Squadrons and/or Twenty-Fourth, Twenty-Fifth Infantry Regiments, providing such person has an Honorable Discharge or Separation from such service or continues to serve honorable.
3. ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP: shall include any person who has rendered outstanding service to the National Association and/or this Chapter, or to the country through service either in the Armed Forces or his community.
4. FAMILY MEMBERSHIP: shall include any person who has lineage to and/or a familial relationship with a REGULAR, ALLIED, OR ASSOCIATE MEMBER - providing they shall have reached the age of eighteen (18).
5. HONORARY MEMBERSHIP: shall include any person who has performed distinguished service for the United States or for the National Association and/or this Chapter, may be accepted as an Honorary Member of this Chapter. HONORARY MEMBERS shall not pay dues and shall not have vote priviledges at any time.
Chaplain (Captain) Henry Vinton Plummer Chapter
P.O. Box 1514
Mitchellville, MD 20717
We are a non-profit 501(c)3 Organization.
Like us on Facebook and get 10% off your next order.