We are a charitable and educational organization formed to preserve and perpetuate the history of the Buffalo Soldiers and honor their service to our nation.
The specific objectives of the Chaplain (Captain) Henry Vinton Plummer Chapter are:
* To cement and strenghten the friendships and loyalties
of all persons who have served, are now serving, or may hereafter serve in time of peace and in time of war.
* To perpetuate the memory of comrades who have
passed on and to perpetuate the history of the many
accomplishments of the Ninth and Tenth Cavalry
Regiments in the defense of our country.
* To stimulate patriotism in the minds of our youth by
encouraging the study of the patriotic and military
history of our nation.
* To assist all active units of the Ninth, Tenth, Twenty-
Seventh, and Twenty-Eighth Cavalry Regiments, or
Squadrons, and to perpetuate and maintain the
Tradition, history, and esprit de corp of these units.
* To render faithful service to the nation, the community,
and comrades by setting an example of unselfish
patriotism and service to the communities in which we
Chaplain (Captain) Henry Vinton Plummer Chapter
P.O. Box 1612
Mitchellville, MARYLAND 20717-1612
We are a non-profit 501(c)3 Organization.
Like us on Facebook and get 10% off your next order.